Thanks to Jaime from Just My Rating for nominating me for a Liebster award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them.
- Notify all the bloggers you nominate.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
MY ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
1. What is your absolute favorite film of all time?
This question is always so hard to me. Which is why I give two, comedy and drama. My favorite comedy is Bridesmaids and my favorite drama is Fight Club
2. What is your second least favorite film and why?
Second least favorite….hmmm….Possibly Black Dahlia. Good cast, horrid movie.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Glee. I’ve seen every episode and still have music on my iTunes.
4. What one word would be the best one to describe your personality?
All-over-the-place. The hyphens make it one word.
5. Coffee, beer, or wine?
All of the above please.
6. Pick your favorite TV show, and then choose 3 characters from that show to Kiss/Kill/Marry.
I have a ton of TV shows, but I’m currently binging Gilmore Girls. (I already own all seven seasons but it being on Netflix is a cause to be celebrated). So let’s Kiss Jess, Kill Kirk, and Marry Lorelai
7. Favourite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell. My need has only increased now that the closest one is like 20 minutes away from me.
8. If you had to spend time with ONLY one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I don’t know a specific, but someone who makes me laugh.
9. Your GoT house. (If you don’t watch GoT, you may choose Harry Potter house, LOTR group, Divergent faction, Hunger Games district, etc.)
I’m only on Season 2 of GoT (I know, scandalous) But all the quizzes tell me I’m a Targaryen. But I’m also a Gryffindor, a Dwarf, a mix between Dauntless and Candor, and District 10
10. What is next location on your travel list?
Iceland! I’m going in June.
11. What is your favorite blog post that you have written?
The last Harry Potter movie. It ended up being so long, but I reviewed the movie itself and ended up talking about basically the journey of the movies.
AND NOW I WILL NOMINATE…
10. A Dash of Cinema
AND NOW I ASK YOU…
1. Have to ask. Favorite movie?
2. On the flip side, least favorite movie?
3. Coffee or Tea?
4. Favorite food?
5. Where is your dream travel destination?
6. Are you currently binge watching any TV shows?
7. Your Harry Potter House (or fandom of your choosing)
8. Most used app on your phone?
9. Beer or Wine?
10. Who do you think is going to win Best Picture at the Oscars this year?
11. Favorite song to jam out to?